Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, March 12, 2010

Minnetonka Cave

We went to Minnetonka Cave with our friends Brandon and Jenn and their twin girls, it was really fun, a good workout too!

Avery riding piggyback, lucky girl!

After a while I had to switch her to the front, she started thinking it was hilarious to pull my hair. Not funny!

Poor Dev, I was dying carrying Avery and he got the 45 pounder!

They said someone had a wedding in this room of the cave, weird! Why would you do that?

9 comments:

Alex, Brad, Carly & Devin said...

Awww! Look at you all caught up on your blog post. How fun! I feel like we haven't seen you forever! You little family gets cuter all the time! And Jaxson nothing short of kills me! And avery makes me melt everytime and I see her! And you and Dev, what can I say I just love you guys!

Sherri Romney said...

OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOUR HEADER PHOTO!!!!
Looks like you had a fun time. Cute pics. :)

CHAD & ELISE TYSICK said...

Britany! I love all your pics updates! so cute! I think Kenna and Avery are gonna be quite the little pair,once they get to meet. Im having flashbacks of little britany and elise all over again! Love you!

lofgreenlegacy said...

Britany-I love all of your family pictures! Especially the one of you and Deven at the top of your blog! Sooo cute! I hope you guys are doing good! When are you coming to town again! We need to do lunch again! Take Care!

Ruthy Butler said...

Reunion is September 24th! Hope you can come!

Sherri Romney said...

Britany I KNOW! I should get him ear plugs. That is a great idea! I did the cry it out and he was sleeping through the night for about 3 1/2 weeks. THEN we went to Utah for a funeral, and I just haven't had luck doing it agian and Jake doesn't have the patience this time around.... I hadn't even thought of ear plugs tho. ;)

Ruthy Butler said...

Whats your email address?

PML said...

Hey, I came to your blog because my sister in law needs a haircut and she lives in Logan. But I see you are 36 weeks pregnant with TWINS and I am thinking maybe you aren't doing hair so much these days! Congrats! I can't believe another person from the 52nd ward is having twins! Crazy! Good luck with everything. We have a private blog if you want an invite. And if you are still cutting hair, I could let my sis-in-law know. :) sethpeggy at gmail dot com

abo-bder said...


شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
شركة تفصيل و تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر واثاث بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض